Sunday, February 21, 2010

How To Get A Girly Makeover As A Guy Uk Girls - Would U Be Up For Some Makeover Fun With A Guy?

Uk girls - would u be up for some makeover fun with a guy? - how to get a girly makeover as a guy

Hello!
I am a young man, I am 25yrs old and based near London, United Kingdom. I enjoyed when I was suffering with my sister's clothes and very feminine. Unfortunately, I can not tell anyone that he was a bad light on me and my family against.
I know that girls love to do nails and makeup on the exercise, etc., so I asked whether girls as a guy like me with my makeup and shopping and teachin help me, the basics are. . like walking in heels.
If you're a girly girl, then it would make for you and more fun.
In recent years I have learned nails (yaay) .. so you can make yours do for you:)
Finally, if you want a girl, a true friend, so I can really take place .. while I was treated to ahis daughter, when I'm here YA!
There are girls like that in the UK? and if so, are they all? lol .. Contact!

I have to show pictures below, if applicable. Just e-mail me! I would also add that I am not gay .. I'm excited by the female It's awesome!
Girls Rock!

xx

5 comments:

  1. I'm in the UK, but when you come to Nevada, USA I'll help you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, first of all - I have no problem with dressing / quality / feminine feeling, nothing.

    Secondly - you are a man asks a group of girls who have never met in order to contact you / meet them? And do you think will it operate?
    Sorry, but I think it's weird ... especially the 25 and should get to know you better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try a group called TVCHIX
    It's free and based in the United Kingdom.
    Many people there from London.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try a group called TVCHIX
    It's free and based in the United Kingdom.
    Many people there from London.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shemale loadsa fun, good luck with your search!

    ReplyDelete