Friday, January 22, 2010

Hot Weather Hiking Boots Can I Get By (in Comfort) With High Top Hiking Boots For Winter And Summer; Long And Short Excursions?

Can I get by (in comfort) with high top hiking boots for winter and summer; long and short excursions? - hot weather hiking boots

I think a little hiking in the Middle East to do this summer. I just bought a low-cut hiking shoes, because I thought it would be better suited for hot weather (which is more elegant), but I think my second purchase of May, because I need to go hiking in the winter or during long trips when I'm backpacking . My question is, it would be useful to a few low-cut summer and winter have a high torque over? Or you might only need the top of the round beginning of the year?

3 comments:

  1. U should be at the top of the years

    ReplyDelete
  2. U should be at the top of the years

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can find hiking boots in this site.cheapest performance and low cost.

    ReplyDelete